JEMB-SD SERIES LED EMERGENCY BATTERY PACK
High Output Voltage Self-Test Series
JEMB series emergency drive is UL listed led emergency Emergency Battery Pack for Field and factory installation that allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure the emergency Emergency Battery Pack switches to emergency mode and operates the existing fixture to 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery charge, and converter for individual fixture requirements. This module will operate an LED array load at 8W, 15W, 20W, 30W with constant power at a rated output voltage of 25-230V.
The patented constant power design of the module maintains the output wattage to LED array even as the system voltage diminished resulting in a constant illumination level for entire emergency runtime.
The integrated self-diagnostic circuitry will automatically conduct 3 monthly 30-minutes and annual 90-minute tests to verify proper emergency capability per Life Safety Code requirements.
- UL 924 Listed for U.S. and Canada
- Five mounting configurations available
- Long-life, maintenance-free, high temperature recyclable Lithium battery
- 5-Year Warranty
- Rated for use in plenum, damp location, and enclosed and gasketed fixtures
- RoHS Compliant
- Optimized for higher voltage LED luminaries with 25-230VDC Emergency Battery Pack output
- High Efficiency Performance meets CEC efficiency standards (CEC-400-2014-009-CMF)
- Increased illumination output designed for elevated fixtures
- UL Listed for factory and field installation
- Self-sensing output voltage operates various product types reducing product SKUs for emergency options
- Input Voltage: (Universal) 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 100mA Max
- Input Power (120V/277V): 7 Watts (Max)
- Output Voltage: DC25-230VDC
- Output Current: 0.125A (@25VDC) - 0.1A (@230VDC)
- Output Power: 8, 15, 20, 30 Watts
- Power Factor: ≥0.85
- EMI (Radiated and Conducted): FCC Class A (charge and EM modes)
- Surge Protection: Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002
- Emergency Operation: 90 minutes
- Charge Time: 24 Hour Recharge
- Battery: Lithium battery 0o to 55o C
- Weight: 0.91 lbs
- Approval: UL Listed for factory and field installation
WIRING DIAGRAM 1: The lamp power is less than 120W and the driver`s output current is less than 3A