JD Series Straight Square Steel Poles & Brackets
Size: 4” (4” x 4”), 5” (5” x 5”)
The JD Series Straight Square Steel poles are built from high strength steel tube and are available side drilled for arm mounted area lighting luminaires or with tenon mounts for flood and post top luminaires.
Typical area lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 10 to 30 feet can be used based on selected luminaire application.
(ACCESSORIES NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
- FINISH: Textured architectural bronze powder-coat finish, baked to ensure maximum paint adhesion, hardness and durability.
- ANCHOR BOLTS: Anchor bolts are not included, sized based on pole data charts for the selected pole size.
- HAND HOLE: Cast iron reinforced hand hole and cover with ground screw.
- BASE COVER: Poles are provided with a two-piece formed steel base cover that is easily assembled and fitted over pole base.
- POLE LENGTH: Poles are available in standard lengths as shown in the order matrix. Poles can be custom cut to order. Consult factory.
Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B: Minimum Yield Strength of 46,000 PSI
Standard length poles include 2⅜” OD tenon, side drilled 4@90º, polycarbonate top cover and hole plugs for unused drilling locations.
Cut to order poles can be side drilled for 2@180º or 4@90º, includes polycarbonate top cover and hole plugs for unused drilling locations.
Cut to order poles may also be ordered with 2⅜˝ OD tenons for use with post top decorative luminaires, flood/area slip fitter fixtures, or any of a wide variety of pole top mounting accessories.
Our standard equipment is to make a top adapter with 2.5 inches. There is no opening on the top of the light pole. If ARM installation is needed, the top adapter shall be removed and holes shall be opened on the wall of the light pole. Finally, seal the top with a plastic rain cover.