Power Selectable LED Floodlights
The Jademar JFL-PS Series of Power Selectable Floodlights are designed for maximum adaptability in a vast range of commercial and industrial applications and rugged service environments.
This series of floodlights integrates into any indoor or outdoor application with multiple mounting options, optics and 120-277VAC or 277-480VAC. Standard features include 1-10VDC dimming and 6kV surge protection.
The IP65 housing features epoxy powder coat finish, and a polycarbonate lens cover with an integrated heat sink design that allows for safe operation up to 113°F. The JFL series housing and mounting system is wind tested to EN60598-2-3 standards.
- Housing: Aluminum Alloy with Powder Coating
- Optical Lens: High light transmittance PC, anti-UV and fire resistant
- Aluminum LED board: High conductive, waterproof, aging resistance, salt mist
resistance, ensure the safety and long life span
- Efficacy: 140 lm/W on average, CRI>70
- Driver: 120-277V or 277-480V AC, 50/60Hz, PF>0.9, THD<20%
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Input Voltage: 120-277V AC 50/60Hz
- Optional: Photocell and motion sensor are optional
- Lightning Surge Protection: 6KV is standard for models 150W-300W, 4KV is
standard for the 90W model (10KV and 20KV are optional)
- Certifications and Compliance: UL/FCC certifications. Suitable for wet locations
- Warranty: 10 years Limited