The JSLP-ME sports light series provides superior high output and high efficiency, making it the ideal solution for outdoor sports lighting such as municipal, school and semi-professional outdoor sports lighting.
The dynamic thermal management design maximizes heat dissipation and significantly improves the life of the luminaires, and the built-in surge suppression adds an extra layer of protection to the luminaire driver.
Our JSLP-ME series has a versatile mounting bracket for hassle-free installation and provides stability to the luminaire.
- Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65)
- Available in NEMA 4Hx4V distributions
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K, 5000K and 5700K (70/80/90 CRI) configurations
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 49,500 to 70,000 Lumens
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 200-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- Built-in surge suppression with 10KA @120-277V (20KA @200-480V)
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚C to 55˚C (-40˚F to 131˚F)
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- UL / cUL / Wet Location listed
SYNAPSE SPORTS LIGHTING CONTROLS HARDWARE COMPONENTS
SYNAPSE SimplySnap FOR SPORTS LIGHTING