JICS Bluetooth Lighting Controls
Endless Possibilities and Custom Configurations For
New Buildings & Retrofit Projects
BASIC FACTS AND FEATURES
- Max qty Zone per Device (Phone or pad): Unlimited
- Max qty Controller per Zone: 100
- Max qty Group per Zone: 100
- Max qty Group or Fixture Controller per Wall Switch: 1
- Max qty Fixture Controller per group: 100
- Max qty Wall Switch per zone: 10
The flexibility of Bluetooth mesh allows spaces to be designed in countless configurations. In the common office and retail installations shown to the right, four standard 0-10V luminaries are connected to a Bluetooth Power Pack, occupancy sensor, and wireless switch.
The entire room can then be controlled by a single Bluetooth switch, with occupancy sensing for energy savings, and minimal new wiring.
- Up to 35ft. optimum Bluetooth signal range from smart device to first fixture in space with obstructions, furniture etc.
- Up to 60ft. optimum Bluetooth signal range from smart device to first fixture in open space without obstructions
Bluetooth® Single Channel 0-10V Dimming Power Pack/Controller
3.22" x 1.99" x1.25"
Bluetooth® Dual Channel 0-10V Dimming Power Pack/Controller
3.22" x 1.99" x1.25"
Bluetooth® Wall switch - Surface/Recessed
4.53" x 2.86" x 1.28"
Bluetooth® Solar Wall Controller
Bluetooth® Relay & Fixture/Zone Controller
Fixture integrated or installed in a ceiling panel PIR Occupancy Sensor for Bluetooth® Controller
Dia. 1.76" x 2.1"
External Fixture PIR and Daylight Harvesting Sensor for Bluetooth® Controller
4.03" x 3.91" x 2.08"
Surface Mount PIR and Daylight Harvesting Sensor for Bluetooth® Controller
Dia. 2.99" x 2.62"
Jademar Bluetooth System Video
You can find full version of Instruction in Downloads tab
May result in serious injury or death. Turn off power at circuit breaker before installing the unit.
Table of Contents
A. How to Install a Bluetooth power pack In our lighting fixtures.
B. How to Install Jademar Smart Device App in a IOS or Android OS.
C. How to control lights with smart deices.
D. How to create scenes, schedules and other members to your network as an admin or a user.
E. How to Factory reset the lights.
A. How to Install a Bluetooth power pack In our lighting fixtures
- Please hire a licensed electrician for installation.
- Disconnect the power at the source before installation.
- Make sure the luminaire has the 0-10V dimming feature (Purple & Grey Feeds).
- Please refer below diagram for wiring.
- Turned the power back on, Bluetooth fixture controller in the fixture now discoverable.
- Launch the Jademar smart device app and configure your lights.